The report is based on the latest COVID-19 news release from Scottish Golf.
Scottish Golf continues to seek the latest Government advice to share with golf clubs on Coronavirus (COVID-19). We recognise that this is a time of great uncertainty for all affiliated golf clubs and wanted to provide all clubs with an update on some of the support measures that have been put in place by Government to support businesses.
The news bulleting contains a number of links to the latest updates issued by both the Scottish and UK Governments outlining financial support measures available to businesses in Scotland.
This information is being shared by Scottish Golf to sign-post golf clubs to the relevant Government information.
Scottish Government advice is available on
- Help with non-domestic rates in Scotland during COVID-19
- Information on Grants and types of retail, hospitality and leisure businesses who qualify for one-off £25,000
- Scottish Government helpline to support Scottish businesses
UK Government advice is available on
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- COVID-19 Guidance for Employees
- Support for those affected by COVID-19
Ohter links include
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce information on Business Support during COVID-19
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations - Third Sector COVID-19 Hub
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development - Advice for Employers
- COVID-19 Updates from Scottish Golf
- Xact Business Assist Service
- Golf Industry Guidelines – Financial Support Measures
Scottish Golf remains committed to working together with all affiliated clubs to provide up to date guidance and support. If you have any additional information that you believe could help another golf club, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Scottish Golf.
The link below gives access to the full article and the relevant information links